Swimming in a sea of “I don’t want to do this fucking paper.”
Sharing Red Hots and Diet Coke with Cat and listening to an Aubrey Plaza interview on Marc Maron (THANKS, ANNA). Good night. Kitty will have lava hair by the end of the night.
I know people are always like, “Omg, Aubrey, let’s be friends!!!” but oh, my god, Aubrey, let’s be friends… This interview is serious and interesting, and she just voices things that I think about so often that are so important to me. Mmmf, Aubreyyyy.
Oh, philosophy homework, right.
Today I burned my face with toothpaste while trying to remove dye from my face and had a really bad miscommunication with Justin.
I just want to hold Charlie and cry, cry, cry, and holy fuck, how is this rhetorical analysis still not done?
I’m going to Walgreens to give myself a makeover today so DEAL WITH IT.
In other news:
- I wrote my first freelance article for Tea Krulos’ real life superhero magazine (!!!)
- I bought Diet Coke yesterday and have since been pretty jolly
- I still haven’t written an essay that was due last week Tuesday
- This is the first year where I have EVER had a group of really amazing girlfriends
- Cheese sticks… Are really good.
- ALL O’ MY FRIENDS COME BACK TODAY